Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Coma makes Comma

Little Sameeh, 3rd out of 4, is a practical nuisance. It happened in my last vacation. He was always chasing me with question tags. Is it included in punctuation? I am not sure; but punctuation makes some result that made me baby in place of guardian which punched my head right and left!
It was a fine morning – he, THE BOSS, I do address him bold often, sat by my side with a folded note book. My eye balls rolled over his note book which was alreadymade in shape of ‘Porota’ sandwich, I couldn’t find letter P from a word he used to forget. Hereditary factor made me angry – that was always following me in day and dim light.

I strongly asked him to write an imposition 100 times for the word of Psychology, my friendly word and the title of my favorite subject missed to learn in life.
He looked at me with anguish green eyes balls.
Eyebrows raised up made a cloudy atmosphere.
My cold blooded better-half left her seat giving a chance to fight with both son and dad. Before to order her to sit down back, she disappeared from the scenario.
Me also in puzzle...my soul murmured me ...something might happen. Chance is very far away for ceasefire.

المكتوب على الجبين لازم تشوفه العين
Whatever is written on your forehead, you will necessarily see one day – (sorry to say, I am not a good translator– I know - it is a colloquial Arabic proverb, that’s all, which is being used by our PRO)
Anyhow , BOSS took his 2HB Nataraja branded bold pencil and started writing (drawing0 like ploughing paddy field in peak summer -
P S Y C H O L O G Y.

He wrote down the first 10 words as it is in the first page of his dirty note book.
Psychology
Psychology
Psychology
Psychology
Psychology
Psychology
Psychology
Psychology

Then laziness + naughtiness and kasargodan brilliancy worked all together proportionately in his good chemistry – his brain worked out as below.

Psychology
Psychology
,,
,,
,,
..
,,
..
(Because of his hurry, FULL STOPS sat in Coma's sofa set)
100th word was S Y C H O L O G Y (there was no ‘P’ again) – oooooooh!
Tortoise Tail: Hat off to punctuations given an idea to my naughty son to use COMA poetically – even in front of me.
Punct-Grandpaaaaa ……we have already reached beyond your imagination. He might say in his lazy hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment